Welcome to English Study Bible & commentaries!
This website is presented to introduce you to the English Study
Bible and the New Testament Commentaries which are based on the
English Study Bible. There
are several articles written by the translator and author of the ESB
and Commentaries. Your attention is directed to the appropriate
buttons at the upper left of this page where the various pages are
Here is a list of the various helpful items we have to sell:
The English Study Bible New Testament with Notes was
translated and published by Harold Littrell, B.A., M.A., M.Th., Th.D.
Commentaries on all the New Testament books have been
- The English Study Bible Old Testament (The Pentateuch) -
- The English Study Bible New Testament -
- Matthew - $16.95
- Mark - $14.95
- Luke - $14.95
- John - $14.95
- Acts - $16.95
Letters VOL I (Romans through Colossians) - $16.95
Letters and Hebrews VOL II (1 Thessalonians through Hebrews), $16.95
- James through Jude $16.95
- Revelation - $14.95
- Matthew through Revelation - $115.95
- The set plus the English Study Bible New Testament is priced at
- The set plus the English Study Bible Old and New Testament is priced at
- A pamphlet, A Look at the NIV, $1.00. See the button at the
left: "A Look at the NIV". Contact us if you desire to purchase
in quantity for free distribution or resale - you may qualify for a
discount from the above prices.
- Shipping costs:
- Orders less than $35: $2.50
- Orders $35 - $74.99: $5.00
- Orders $75.00 or more: Free
- Harold Littrell had translated by hand the first five books
of the English Study Bible Old Testament and had put them on
computer disks through Leviticus 22 when he died on August 21, 2001.
The rest of his translation of the English Study Bible Old Testament
will be put on computer disks and published as soon as possible.
Friend of Truth Publishing
PO Box 2712
Jonesboro, AR 72402
Phone: (870) 932-1911 or e-mail to email@example.com.
Click here to visit the Greensboro Road Church of Christ in
Jonesboro, Arkansas - home of Friend of Truth Publishing.